Formula provided by KEVIN.MURPHY
CREAM.LIGHTENER + 10 Vol. (3%)
6.43 + 8.4 + Orange + 20 Vol. (6%)
9.3 + Clear + 3.5 Vol. (1%)
- Step 1 Section a center part from the top of the head to the front of the ear to make a deep triangle section.
- Step 2 From center to crown take a triangle section sitting just above the occipital bone.
- Step 3 Apply CREAM.LIGHTENER to all foils.
- Step 4 Working on an angle, apply a broken weave placing four to five foils throughout the triangle section.
- Step 5 Starting on the left side, take a diagonal slice section in a 'baby light;. Place two back-to-back 'baby lights'.
- Step 6 Repeat on right side.
- Step 7 Work up the side sections creating bigger weaved foils as you move up through the sides, always working on slight angles through these sections to avoid a striped finish.
- Step 8 Work from the front of the head and apply a 'baby light' on the front hairline on both sides of the part.
- Step 9 Working from the right, apply a foil in between both front side sections in a brick pattern in a slightly thicker 'baby light'.
- Step 10 In between all foils, apply your global colour 6.43 + 8.4 + Orange + 20 Vol. (6%).
- Step 11 Develop.
- Step 12 Rinse and apply finishing regimen.
- Step 13 Apply 9.3 + Clear + 3.5 Vol. (1%).
- Step 14 Develop.