Formula provided by Dallan Flint for Taylor Andrews AcademyPhotographer: Keith BryceCut: Teddy ButtonMakeup: Toni Zitting
2 Scoops Magic Bleach 30 Vol.
Keune Enhancers Blue 20g 10 Vol.
Keune Enhancers Red 20g 10 Vol.
Keune Enhancers Violet 20g 10 Vol.
- Step 1 Decolorize the four subsections with Magic Bleach 30 Vol. (See diagram below. Note: model started with natural level 5N.)
- Step 2 Process and rinse once you have achieved the Lightest Pale Blonde, Level 10.
- Step 3 Section out from the partial bone to the occipital bone, creating a horseshoe shape.
- Step 4 In the horseshoe shape section, begin at the frontal bone applying Blue from scalp to ends.
- Step 5 From the occipital bone to the nap, apply Violet from scalp to ends.
- Step 6 From the crown to the fringe area, apply Violet dots with a brush.
- Step 7 Process for 20 minutes.
- Step 8 Rinse out each foil individually with cold water until water runs clear.