Formula provided by Dallan Flint for Taylor Andrews AcademyPhotographer: Keith BryceCut: Teddy ButtonMakeup: Toni Zitting
2 Scoops Magic Bleach 30 Vol.
Keune Enhancers Orange + 20g 10 Vol.
Keune Enhancers Red + 20g 10 Vol.
Keune Enhancers Green + 20g 10 Vol.
- Step 1 Decolorize the four subsections with Magic Bleach 30 Vol. (See diagram below. Note: model started with natural 6N.)
- Step 2 Process and rinse once you have achiever the Lightest Pale Blonde, Level 10.
- Step 3 Apply red at the base as your base shade.
- Step 4 At the partial bone, apply your first square of green.
- Step 5 Continue applying squares of color (your choice) by bricklaying.
- Step 6 Process for 2o minutes.
- Step 7 Rinse out each foil individually with cold water until water becomes clear.