Formula provided by KEVIN.MURPHY
CREAM.LIGHTENER + 20 Vol. (6%)
11.1 + 4.8 + 5.86 + Clear + SOFT.VIOLET + 10 Vol. (3%)
- Step 1 Create a horseshoe section from recession point to recession point and over the crown.
- Step 2 Take a V-shape section off the horseshoe on the left side, with the point of the V facing downwards.
- Step 3 Back comb hair loosely to the middle of the section.
- Step 4 Apply CREAM.LIGHTENER + 20 Vol. (6%) from the chin length and below.
- Step 5 Work from left side to right continuing the same technique, creating around 6-8 foils total.
- Step 6 Develop.
- Step 7 Rinse and apply finishing regimen.
- Step 8 Apply 11.1 + 4.8 + 5.86 + Clear + SOFT.VIOLET + 10 Vol. (3%) as a global application.
- Step 9 Develop.