Formula provided by Dallan Flint for Taylor Andrews AcademyPhotographer: Keith BryceMakeup: Daniela Rowson
60g Enlightener + 120g 20 Vol.
20g IB + 10g PPG + 10g PPY (Lime Green) + 80g 10 Vol.
60g IB + 5g PPB + 15g PPG (Blue) + 80g 10 Vol.
10g IB + 10g PPY (Yellow) + 20g 10 Vol.
40g IB + 15g PPB +25g PPG (Green) + 80g 10 Vol.
- Step 1 Decolorize the four subsections with Enlightener with 30 Vol. (See diagram below. Note: model started with natural level 10N.)
- Step 2 Process and rinse once you have achieved the Lightest Pale Blonde, Level 10.
- Step 3 Section out from the partial bone to the occipital bone, creating four star shapes.
- Step 4 In the first star shape section at the frontal bone, apply Yellow.
- Step 5 In the second star shape section at the crown, apply Blue.
- Step 6 In the two star shape sections on the partial bone, apply Lime Green.
- Step 7 Process for 20 minutes.
- Step 8 Rinse out each foil individually with cold water until water becomes clear.