Formula provided by Lanza Hair Color for Taylor Andrews AcademyPhotographer: Keith BryceHair: Dallan FlintMakeup: Daniela Rowson
60g Enlightener + 120g 20 Vol.
40g 1N + 40g 10 Vol.
20g IB + 10g PPG + 10g PPY (Lime Green) + 80g 10 Vol.
60g IB + 5g PPB + 15g PPG (Blue) + 80g 10 Vol.
10g IB + 10g PPY (Yellow) + 20g 10 Vol.
40g IB + 15g PPB + 25 PPG (Green) + 80g 10 Vol.
- Step 1 Use Enlightener on the 4 subsections. (See diagram below. Note: Model started with natural level 5N.)
- Step 2 Process and rinse once you have achieved the Lightest Pale Blonde, Level 10.
- Step 3 Apply 1N at the nape.
- Step 4 At the partial bone, apply the first triangle of Lime Green.
- Step 5 At the partial bone, apply the next triangle of Blue.
- Step 6 At the partial bone, apply the next triangle of Lime Green.
- Step 7 At the ear, apply a triangle of Yellow.
- Step 8 At the bottom of the nape, apply a triangle of Yellow.
- Step 9 Process 20 minutes.
- Step 10 Rinse out each foil individually with cold water until water becomes clear.